Tuesday, November 15, 2005

family

i had a great weekend with my family....ate sophie and ate sarah along with my bestest friend in the world came to visit me. they came on thurs night and left on monday. they were able to meet all my seminary people...got to sleep in the dorms...took the metro...saw some monuments...i think they had a good time.

it is amazing that one minute you can be loud and rowdy with your friends and family all around you..and the next minute it seems like everything is calm again, and things are back to normal...and your family's gone back home..and your left feeling kinda sad. i am grateful for the opportunity to spend time with them...the generosity and thoughtfulness they show whenever they visit me...im just very blessed.

oh and i got used as a prop in a picture during the candlelight vigil last week. check it out: http://www.bwcumc.org/

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia Kristina said...

lab you. sa uulitin. in october!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home