Tuesday, April 04, 2006

two naps = no sleep when you need it

it's april already... not quite sure how it came so quickly, but it's here and in the next three weeks im expected to hand in a total of 9 different projects/papers. for those who have never seen God in action, just stay tuned to this blog.

great news: my mom got a job in eastern wa 2 mins away from my dad. and there's not much of a pay cut. second, my sisters found a very reasonably priced apartment in renton. PRAISE GOD!

as for me, i've been chillin...knowing i have so much school work to do apparently doesn't phase me very much because i haven't been that stressed. and if i am stressed, i do a really good job of convincing myself that im not. it must be that west coast vibe...

i joined an online dating thing. ask me why... yup... good ol' peer pressure. can you believe it? i have never smoked a thing in my life or gotten drunk -- but online dating is apparently the one i couldn't resist. really though, it hasn't done much for me. i was flattered for about two days after i first published my profile, but now that it's been a week i'm just tired of it. i'm tired of the concept...that people are looking at my profile because i posted a pic. the cutest pic i could find, by the way, which doesn't make a strong case for me not wanting any of this. bottom line: i need to stop searching...thinking that i not only deserve a great guy that im attracted to and makes me laugh, but that i deserve him now.

crazy young people today....i tell you...just too damn impatient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home