Monday, October 20, 2008

oh my...

i've written at least five entries since my last post..
and yet, haven't found the time to actually upload them.
weird. i thought the point of blogging was to simplify the stream of consciousness-sharing.

anyway, i am back in seattle. have been here for more than 4 months and yet am only now feeling like i've made a big transition.

fall is here and it's dark when i wake up in the morning. drizzly rain is not a stranger to me anymore now that summer's gone.

i miss my life in dc. my friends and loved ones -- and yet i wouldn't stay when i had the chance. the thought of job hunting when there are plenty of churches that need workers -- well it seemed unreasonable and a waste of resources.

sooo..i'm here. and i am going to get off my lazy a$$ and do something meaningful with my time here. we all have to grow up some time, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home